Backyard Renegade

Default OT-And Canadian's bag on *our* healthcare system!?!

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
Don White wrote:

Just throwing some of your crap back in your face. Now go 'shake the head'.

Tuuk wrote in message
White Don, you gotta give the head a shake for that one, totally lacks
intelligence. Actually borderline racists on your part.
I will explain further for you, in Canada there is an open door policy,
Canada wants to attract 500,000 immigrants per year, last year something
like 230,000 were accepted. Those allowed in must have some type of value

add to the country, they must have a skill or trade (your union crowd need
not apply) and must agree to certain things. So, this doesn't mean those
arriving on boats are all sent back, there is a chapter on compassion

within
the act.
So, where were you, o ya, about you being a moron for suggesting

racism,,,,,
duh,,,, is that your final answer?

"Don White" wrote in message

Tuuk wrote in message
snip most of usual crap
Most of the leading doctors have migrated south to better
paying positions, leaving us with younger doctors or many immigrant
doctors.

Are you some kind of 'racist' idiot?
What do you have against immigrant doctors?

Perhaps Tuuk is a low-level shop foreman in some bloody awful Nike
sneaker plant somewhere on the Pacific Rim where the workers earn 25
cents a day and the overseers live in fear of a union coming to the door
and insisting the workers deserve a dollar a day. I mean, that would be
the downfall of the Pacific Rim, right?

**** you bitch, shop foreman, union or not, have more pride and value
than some old union gofer will ever have. Your ignorance and
intolerance for hard working Americans who do not pay your way is
pathetic. I have done something you have never done, worked side by
side with the rank and file, on the docks. And if you say you did, all
the more proof as anyone knows brothers who go up to other side are
the worst scabs of all, and anyone with a brain knows that the "union
management" from Business agents up are really bought and paid for by
the Corp dogs to keep a barrier of lies and insecurity between the
company and the employees, feeding the brothers just enough info to
make the simple think they are on the same side. You are a racist,
intolerant, lazy, lieing, cowardly, and probably ugly too Harry, why
anyone would even address your lies is beyond me...

The resolution of job flight may well be an adjunct of the Turner thesis
on the settlement of the American west. At some point, the wages of all
of those in the developing countries will be about equal to those in the
Western world, and there will be no place left for the exploitative
capitalist to run.

Harry Krause

Backyard Renegade wrote:

**** you bitch, shop foreman, union or not, have more pride and value
than some old union gofer will ever have. Your ignorance and
intolerance for hard working Americans who do not pay your way is
pathetic.

Wow...talk about a hot button.

I have done something you have never done, worked side by
side with the rank and file, on the docks.

Doubtful. You're too unbalanced to pass a psychological examination.

And if you say you did, all
the more proof as anyone knows brothers who go up to other side are
the worst scabs of all, and anyone with a brain knows that the "union
management" from Business agents up are really bought and paid for by
the Corp dogs to keep a barrier of lies and insecurity between the
company and the employees, feeding the brothers just enough info to
make the simple think they are on the same side.

Wow...and you're paranoid, too.

You are a racist,
intolerant, lazy, lieing, cowardly, and probably ugly too Harry, why
anyone would even address your lies is beyond me...

Most of life is beyond you.

As I stated previously, it is interesting how many of you righties are
inarticulate and downright stupid. You're in that group.
Henry Blackmoore

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

The resolution of job flight may well be an adjunct of the Turner thesis
on the settlement of the American west. At some point, the wages of all
of those in the developing countries will be about equal to those in the
Western world, and there will be no place left for the exploitative
capitalist to run.

well spoken by a communist ****....

Harry Krause

Henry Blackmoore wrote:

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

The resolution of job flight may well be an adjunct of the Turner thesis
on the settlement of the American west. At some point, the wages of all
of those in the developing countries will be about equal to those in the
Western world, and there will be no place left for the exploitative
capitalist to run.

well spoken by a communist ****....

As if you had any knowledge of what Turner wrote and how it might apply.
Henry Blackmoore

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote:

In article , Harry Krause

wrote:

The resolution of job flight may well be an adjunct of the Turner thesis
on the settlement of the American west. At some point, the wages of all
of those in the developing countries will be about equal to those in the
Western world, and there will be no place left for the exploitative
capitalist to run.

well spoken by a communist ****....

As if you had any knowledge of what Turner wrote and how it might apply.

I might surprise you! Did they make it into a MTV video yet??

Go soak yourself in a bathtub full of Visine old man...

basskisser

John H wrote in message
Therefore, there's no need to respond with anything more than a one liner.

And, like Karen, he is a very capable mosquito swatter!

John H

And you are the king of the pesky, nasty little gnats.