Don White

Default OT-And Canadian's bag on *our* healthcare system!?!

Wonder if he has anything to do with ice skating blades?

Harry Krause wrote in message

Perhaps Tuuk is a low-level shop foreman in some bloody awful Nike
sneaker plant somewhere on the Pacific Rim where the workers earn 25
cents a day and the overseers live in fear of a union coming to the door
and insisting the workers deserve a dollar a day. I mean, that would be
the downfall of the Pacific Rim, right?

The resolution of job flight may well be an adjunct of the Turner thesis
on the settlement of the American west. At some point, the wages of all
of those in the developing countries will be about equal to those in the
Western world, and there will be no place left for the exploitative
capitalist to run.