Tuuk

Default OT-And Canadian's bag on *our* healthcare system!?!

See, Harry,, I was waiting for someone to come up with this statement, and
believe me, when you hear someone make this statement it is the BIGGEST sign
that the person making it has no clue of economics. The union slobs make
this statement all the time. And is further proof that unions are
responsible for driving up most of the inflationary factors.

Harry ,, you said,,,

""'Nike
sneaker plant somewhere on the Pacific Rim where the workers earn 25
cents a day'""'

Ok, first of all, can you tell me exactly what city this plant is in? I have
been to most cities across Southeast Asia and the Pacific Rim, many of the
factories are ISO 9001 Certified. The Nike ones even had air conditioning.
Yes they didn't wear the steel toe, steel shank, green patch government
inspected and insisted boots like you monkeys wear, only to protect
yourselves from your own stupidity but they are much smarter and trust each
other more when working on dangerous equipment.
The .25cent thing, well again, there is no factories that its workers earn
..25cents, and I assume you are working with U.S. dollars here. They are
probably working at for the lowest of employment (because they do have
minimum wage laws) at about or around or equivalent to about 5 U.S. dollars
per day. I know that is unheard of for you union slobs but remember their
rent is probably 25.00 or 30.00 U.S. dollars per month.
So, just because you union slobs can demand and forcefully get massive
increases in your pay, to drive up the costs of everything else around you,
doesn't mean these nations of hard working and honest people are as lazy or
greedy as you.

But your statement there Harry shows your lack of global or macro economic
knowledge, in case you missed it.

Lets look at what else you said,,,,,

""""I mean, that would be
the downfall of the Pacific Rim, right?"'"

Downfall of the Pacific Rim ??? come on Harry,, are you aware of the mass
migration of manufacturing jobs leaving the west for these destinations? All
because of you union slobs? So you say ""downfall"" . Come on Harry, ya
gotta give the head a shake on this one.

Lets look at some other stupidity of your post,, just the one post for now
as I must go play hockey. But lets look at what else you said,,,,,

"""The resolution of job flight may well be an adjunct of the Turner thesis
on the settlement of the American west. At some point, the wages of all
of those in the developing countries will be about equal to those in the
Western world, and there will be no place left for the exploitative
capitalist to run.'"""

Now the entire statement lacks intelligence, I mean it sounds intelligent
with the big words you like to use but don't know the real meanings. But you
think you can transfer your lazy union disease or ways over and infect
another country. There is a couple of Prime Ministers I can think of who
would disagree with you, P.M. Thaksin of Thailand, who is just about to
initiate his war on drugs again in his country. Last war on drugs, 2500 drug
dealers were killed. This was only last year. And he is starting again
because some dumb American made a heart bleeding social human rights comment
about it and suggest he stop. And P.M. HU of China, Ya, like your union
pressure will influence that culture. You Harry and your union type would be
sitting on the street corner in Bangkok somewhere with a tin cup. Your
unemployable over here (but because of your collective banding together like
an army) you are given a job, but your lack of skills, greed, lazy, and
stupidity over there, you will not get a job.
Maybe in Mexico your unions can poison their work force, but you will not
succeed in S.E. Asia as your smarts just aint what theirs is.

Lets look at what else you said that was ridiculous,,

"'""and there will be no place left for the exploitative
capitalist to run.""""

Sounds like you are intentionally trying to ruin another country. You unions
are not satisfied until nobody will work. Just because you union slobs can
forcefully secure your job, of putting 4 hex nuts on an engine per hour for
example, because it is your job, well, you think that type of mentality will
survive over there? LOL,,, Ya , probably for about 1 hex nut.

And dont start on the environment either there Harry, because you haven't
the knowledge to take that one forward either. Because the west is the
heaviest polluter and global contributor to such things as the green house
effect and CO2 emissions, etc etc.

So Harry,, Come on,,, you gotta give the head a shake over this one also.

"""

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

Just throwing some of your crap back in your face. Now go 'shake the

head'.

Tuuk wrote in message
White Don, you gotta give the head a shake for that one, totally lacks
intelligence. Actually borderline racists on your part.
I will explain further for you, in Canada there is an open door policy,
Canada wants to attract 500,000 immigrants per year, last year

something
like 230,000 were accepted. Those allowed in must have some type of

value
add to the country, they must have a skill or trade (your union crowd

need
not apply) and must agree to certain things. So, this doesn't mean

those
arriving on boats are all sent back, there is a chapter on compassion

within
the act.
So, where were you, o ya, about you being a moron for suggesting

racism,,,,,
duh,,,, is that your final answer?

"Don White" wrote in message

Tuuk wrote in message
snip most of usual crap
Most of the leading doctors have migrated south to better
paying positions, leaving us with younger doctors or many immigrant
doctors.

Are you some kind of 'racist' idiot?
What do you have against immigrant doctors?

Perhaps Tuuk is a low-level shop foreman in some bloody awful Nike
sneaker plant somewhere on the Pacific Rim where the workers earn 25
cents a day and the overseers live in fear of a union coming to the door
and insisting the workers deserve a dollar a day. I mean, that would be
the downfall of the Pacific Rim, right?

The resolution of job flight may well be an adjunct of the Turner thesis
on the settlement of the American west. At some point, the wages of all
of those in the developing countries will be about equal to those in the
Western world, and there will be no place left for the exploitative
capitalist to run.

Harry Krause

"Don White" wrote in message

Tuuk wrote in message
[...]

Well, it took me awhile, but I figured it out. "Tuuk" is just Karen
Smith of Australia using another identity. And even if he/she isn't,
he/she is.

Therefore, there's no need to respond with anything more than a one liner.
NOYB

"Don White" wrote in message

Tuuk wrote in message
[...]

Soundly beaten, basskisser...uh, ummm....I mean Harry quietly retreats.

You two are both so predictable.

Bert Robbins

When you can argue the poins insult the other side.

Nice job Harry, you have proved your nothing but a PR flack whose oral
effluent should be thrown in the toilet and flushed.

Bert

"Don White" wrote in message

Tuuk wrote in message
[...]

John H

"Don White" wrote in message

Tuuk wrote in message
[...]

And, like Karen, he is a very capable mosquito swatter!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:
When you can argue the poins insult the other side.

Nice job Harry, you have proved your nothing but a PR flack whose oral
effluent should be thrown in the toilet and flushed.

Bert

No purpose is served in responding to rabid right-wingers with anything
more than a throw-away line. Why would I want to get down in the pigslop
where Tuuk lives?
Backyard Renegade

"Don White" wrote in message ...
Tuuk wrote in message
snip most of usual crap
Most of the leading doctors have migrated south to better
paying positions, leaving us with younger doctors or many immigrant

doctors.

Are you some kind of 'racist' idiot?
What do you have against immigrant doctors?

Don't change the subject Harry, er, uh, Don...
Florida Keyz

If you post O.T.your a dumbazz,if you post o.t. with a false name , you are a
coward and and Azhole!
Don White

Backyard Renegade wrote in message
om...
"Don White" wrote in message

Tuuk wrote in message
snip most of usual crap
Most of the leading doctors have migrated south to better
paying positions, leaving us with younger doctors or many immigrant

doctors.

Are you some kind of 'racist' idiot?
What do you have against immigrant doctors?

Don't change the subject Harry, er, uh, Don...

What's the matter?....... getting confused Backdoor Man?

Harry Krause

"Don White" wrote in message

Tuuk wrote in message
snip most of usual crap
Most of the leading doctors have migrated south to better
paying positions, leaving us with younger doctors or many immigrant
doctors.

Are you some kind of 'racist' idiot?
What do you have against immigrant doctors?

Don't change the subject Harry, er, uh, Don...

What's the matter?....... getting confused Backdoor Man?

Hard to miss how dumb and inarticulate so many of the righties who post
here are...