JimH

Default Ever notice.....????????????????

....Do you pay attention to the sigs and tag lines of folks here?

If they are nautical in nature that is great. I love boating!!! That is
what this NG is all about.

If they are political in nature however it should give you a clear
understanding of their ultimate purpose here...to disrupt the group and make
it a voice for their political leaning.

Now ask yourself.....is this a boating NG or a political NG? And why the
need to attach a political tag/sig to a boating NG?

Take a look next time and ask yourself if those folks have the best interest
of this NG at hand. If their tag line is at all political, their intentions
should be obvious and they should be prime candidates for your bozo
bin/killfile.

Off my soapbox. Just trying to improve the quality of this NG by flushing
the garbage. ;-)

Doug Kanter

"JimH" wrote in message
...Do you pay attention to the sigs and tag lines of folks here?

If they are nautical in nature that is great. I love boating!!! That is
what this NG is all about.

If they are political in nature however it should give you a clear
understanding of their ultimate purpose here...to disrupt the group and
make it a voice for their political leaning.

Now ask yourself.....is this a boating NG or a political NG? And why the
need to attach a political tag/sig to a boating NG?

Take a look next time and ask yourself if those folks have the best
interest of this NG at hand. If their tag line is at all political, their
intentions should be obvious and they should be prime candidates for your
bozo bin/killfile.

Off my soapbox. Just trying to improve the quality of this NG by flushing
the garbage. ;-)

You must be drunk again. You contribute more clutter to the OT topics than
anyone else here, except perhaps for Shmuuk,,,,,,,,,,,

JimH

"JimH" wrote in message
...Do you pay attention to the sigs and tag lines of folks here?

If they are nautical in nature that is great. I love boating!!! That is
what this NG is all about.

If they are political in nature however it should give you a clear
understanding of their ultimate purpose here...to disrupt the group and
make it a voice for their political leaning.

Now ask yourself.....is this a boating NG or a political NG? And why the
need to attach a political tag/sig to a boating NG?

Take a look next time and ask yourself if those folks have the best
interest of this NG at hand. If their tag line is at all political, their
intentions should be obvious and they should be prime candidates for your
bozo bin/killfile.

Off my soapbox. Just trying to improve the quality of this NG by flushing
the garbage. ;-)

BTW: Gene Kearns and Chuck Gould , I would assume I have your total support
of this initiative.

Please let me know with your vote of approval.

BTW: Gene Kearns and Chuck Gould , I would assume I have your total
support
of this initiative.

Please let me know with your vote of approval.

*********

Sorry, JimH, but I'm unclear about the nature of the "initiative".

I read your opinion about non-boating related tag lines, and your
opinion about people who post political stuff to the NG, but I missed
your proposed plan of action.

You are very much entitled to your opinions and you have a right to
exress them.

John H

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 21:26:04 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message
[...]

Mine's mathematical. There are 10 kinds of people, those who can and those who
can't do binary numbers.
--
John H

bb

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 20:58:43 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

If they are political in nature however it should give you a clear
understanding of their ultimate purpose here...to disrupt the group and make
it a voice for their political leaning.

You must be the new Netcop in town. A persecuted one at that. Poor,
poor Netcop.

bb