Harry Krause

Default I really AM an asshole.

Yes, I've come to that conclusion . . .

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States
but I voted for them because I'm a prick!
Harry Krause

" Tuuk" wrote in message news
this much is obvious,,

krause,, you are telling us what we already know,,, you could have mentioned
huge liar in there to,,, fitting you to the tee

Huge liar would be a lie. All the prostitutes I go out with tell me my little
4" pee pee is among the smallest they've seen.

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.
Harry Krause

" Tuuk" wrote in message ...
ya,, well krause,, you told me you visit Bangkok regularly for 3 days at a
time. This is typical of what they call "sex tourist" and many go up to
Cambodia for day or two of that time and there is a problem there with
germans visiting and child prostitution. I mean this is what you said.

put two and two together krause,,, looks like we got your number

Watch what you accuse me of, Buster, unless you want to live under
a bridge someplace.

I NEVER indulge in underage sex tourism. I insist on ladyboys 18 and over.

--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

" Tuuk" wrote in message
news
this much is obvious,,

krause,, you are telling us what we already know,,, you could have
mentioned huge liar in there to,,, fitting you to the tee

Huge liar would be a lie. All the prostitutes I go out with tell me my
little
4" pee pee is among the smallest they've seen.

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.

Harry Krause

" Tuuk" wrote in message ...
ya,, they call that katoey

that wouldn't surprise me at all krause,, you often see 60 year old men,
bald and fat with a 20 year old ladyboy. I mean whats the difference,, you
have a fat one now 20 years your junior as you brag,,, I wouldn't put it
past you krause,,,,

As you say,,, you visit for 3 days at a time, and the prostitution industry
strives on sex tourists like you krause,, they need it to survive.

Don't let me stop you krause,,, just because I point it out,,, you carry on

Thank you. I am in your debt.

ASSHOLE LIST!! Capt. Neal® ASA 41 April 4th 05 04:33 AM
jps, asshole of the internet [email protected] General 39 November 10th 03 01:35 PM
jps, asshole of the internet [email protected] General 0 November 6th 03 09:41 AM
jps, asshole of the internet [email protected] General 1 November 6th 03 07:23 AM
jps, asshole of the internet [email protected] General 0 November 6th 03 01:42 AM