Harry Krause

" Tuuk" wrote in message ...
ya,, they call that katoey

that wouldn't surprise me at all krause,, you often see 60 year old men,
bald and fat with a 20 year old ladyboy. I mean whats the difference,, you
have a fat one now 20 years your junior as you brag,,, I wouldn't put it
past you krause,,,,

As you say,,, you visit for 3 days at a time, and the prostitution industry
strives on sex tourists like you krause,, they need it to survive.

Don't let me stop you krause,,, just because I point it out,,, you carry on

Thank you. I am in your debt.

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.