Harry Krause

" Tuuk" wrote in message ...
ya,, well krause,, you told me you visit Bangkok regularly for 3 days at a
time. This is typical of what they call "sex tourist" and many go up to
Cambodia for day or two of that time and there is a problem there with
germans visiting and child prostitution. I mean this is what you said.

put two and two together krause,,, looks like we got your number

Watch what you accuse me of, Buster, unless you want to live under
a bridge someplace.

I NEVER indulge in underage sex tourism. I insist on ladyboys 18 and over.

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

" Tuuk" wrote in message
news
this much is obvious,,

krause,, you are telling us what we already know,,, you could have
mentioned huge liar in there to,,, fitting you to the tee

Huge liar would be a lie. All the prostitutes I go out with tell me my
little
4" pee pee is among the smallest they've seen.