Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Calif Bill

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 20:57:49 -0700, -rick- wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:40:19 -0700, -rick- wrote:

I use left handed reels although I'm right handed because it eliminates
changing hands after casting and puts the rod is in the dominant arm

for
hook sets and long battles.

?

The rod stays in the right hand.

Yeah. That's a right handed reel. A left handed reel would put the
cranking handle on the right side of the reel.

Later,

Tom

Not the way the manufacturers figure it.

Update on Marina Damage -- FL Coasts anchorlt Cruising 0 September 24th 04 08:03 PM
Boat Show/ Open House Kevin General 0 April 16th 04 07:12 AM
Actually an open mind about Harry Potter is also an open mind about evolution. Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 9th 03 01:53 PM
Loch Lyon /Loch Ericht Fergie UK Paddle 5 September 7th 03 09:49 PM