Jim--

Default My Boat & Clintons Continue Kerry Smear

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message
On 19 Feb 2004 04:07:07 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Maybe she deserves accolades in your opinion. But I see

absolutely
nothing
presidential in her! What executive leadership positions? What

has she
accomplished outside of forgetting legal papers?

She's getting very high marks in her state of NY.

Not from all the people!
http://www.maristpoll.marist.edu/nyspolls/GV0401.pdf

First time her approval rating has been over 50%.

Please, Bill, will you LEARN to comprehend what you read? Where to
HELL did I say ALL PEOPLE?? You should know, that for a politician to
get 50% approval rating is VERY good.

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

VERY good, huh?

Steve

Checkmate!

Basskisser/JimDandy is indeed dumber than dirt. Has he ever posted anything
that proves otherwise?

Jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Butch Ammon wrote:

*applause* *applause*!!!!!

Bush in '04. It's in the bag.

Butch Ammon

Looking more doubtful every day.

It will be a landslide win for GWB. Bookmark this prediction.

BTW: I do hope the left keeps harping on the alleged Bush AWOL and the Gay
marriage issues. Keep it coming. I love it!

Charles

Jim-- wrote:

Basskisser/JimDandy is indeed dumber than dirt. Has he ever posted anything
that proves otherwise?

Ah, I thought these two might be the same person.

Whew. Two people as dumb as this guy was scary. Good democratic material though.

-- Charlie

Kerry's Smear Tactics Aren't Working Christopher Robin General 4 February 14th 04 03:07 PM
OT GOP Smear tactics Jim General 17 February 13th 04 04:32 AM
Help, Harry, I don't understand (little OT) John H General 23 February 2nd 04 01:56 AM