Christopher Robin

Default Clintons Continue Kerry Smear

By BRIAN FLYNN
in New York

THIS is the girl at the centre of a sex scandal that threatens
Democratic front-runner John Kerry's run for the White House.

Presidential hopeful Kerry, dubbed the new JFK, has denied claims he
had a two-year fling with brunette Alex Polier. Alex, 27, was a
cross-country runner and in the world affairs club at her Philadelphia
school.

One source said: "She was attractive, intelligent and one of the
leaders in her year."

She went on to graduate from Columbia University, New York, and met
Kerry, 60, as she began a career as a freelance journalist.

Denial ... John Kerry

But a probe was under way yesterday into allegations that twice-wed
Kerry seduced her after inviting her to join his campaign team in
spring 2001.

There is no evidence to support the claims. Dad-of-two Kerry was set
to seal the nomination to take on George Bush in the November election
when the allegations surfaced.

Alex, who is in Africa with her fiancé Yaron Schwartzman, refused to
comment.
thunder

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:54:37 -0800, Christopher Robin wrote:

By BRIAN FLYNN
in New York

"Clintons" continue Kerry smear? Here is a link to the story you cut &
pasted. I see *no* mention of the Clintons.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004071781,00.html

More links:

http://www.sirlinksalot.net/alexpolier.html

So far, Kerry denies it. The woman's parents deny it. The woman hasn't
as yet denied it, but she is in Kenya with her fiancee. It's going to be
a dirty campaign.

John Gaquin

Default My Boat & Clintons Continue Kerry Smear

"thunder" wrote in message

"Clintons" continue Kerry smear? Here is a link to the story you cut &
pasted. I see *no* mention of the Clintons.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004071781,00.html

My boat is fine. Spring will be here soon.

BTW, just because *you* can't see past the trees doesn't mean that others
can't, or that there's nothing there.

Harry Krause

John Gaquin wrote:

"thunder" wrote in message

"Clintons" continue Kerry smear? Here is a link to the story you cut &
pasted. I see *no* mention of the Clintons.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004071781,00.html

My boat is fine. Spring will be here soon.

BTW, just because *you* can't see past the trees doesn't mean that others
can't, or that there's nothing there.

The American public is looking at Bush as it never has before, and it is
concluding there is nothing there...but a scheming liar, easily
manipulated by his handlers.

--
Email sent to is never read.

jps

In article ,
says...

"thunder" wrote in message

"Clintons" continue Kerry smear? Here is a link to the story you cut &
pasted. I see *no* mention of the Clintons.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004071781,00.html

My boat is fine. Spring will be here soon.

BTW, just because *you* can't see past the trees doesn't mean that others
can't, or that there's nothing there.

Look out John, your ABOUT TO RUN INTO A TREEE!!!......KLUNK!

So much for looking past the trees.

I'm *sure* the Clintons care more about getting Bush out of office than
getting her the presidency.

Bush is toast.
Calif Bill

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

&
pasted. I see *no* mention of the Clintons.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004071781,00.html

My boat is fine. Spring will be here soon.

BTW, just because *you* can't see past the trees doesn't mean that

others
can't, or that there's nothing there.

Look out John, your ABOUT TO RUN INTO A TREEE!!!......KLUNK!

So much for looking past the trees.

I'm *sure* the Clintons care more about getting Bush out of office than
getting her the presidency.

Bush is toast.

Clinton's worse nightmare is Kerry! If Bush is out, they lose control of
the Democratic party machine. The Democrat President gets to appoint the
party chair, and you think that they want their man out when they are
scheming on getting Hillary nominated in 2008?

Harry Krause

Calif Bill wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

"thunder" wrote in message

[...]

You need to smoke a better brand of dope.

Harry Krause

John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

I'm *sure* the Clintons care more about getting Bush out of office than
getting her the presidency.

I truly, surely, sincerely hope that the preponderance of democrats are as
blind as you!

Gotta love it...the reichwingers are just beginning to get really
nervous that their dumb boy in the White House is going to lose his
fall. How delightful.

As for Hillary, I'd vote for her, but I don't see her as the nominee.
She sure scares the crap out of Republicans, though, and for that she
deserves allocades.

Kerry's Smear Tactics Aren't Working Christopher Robin General 4 February 14th 04 03:07 PM
OT GOP Smear tactics Jim General 17 February 13th 04 04:32 AM
Help, Harry, I don't understand (little OT) John H General 23 February 2nd 04 01:56 AM