jps

Default My Boat & Clintons Continue Kerry Smear

In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message

Bush is toast.

Clinton's worse nightmare is Kerry! If Bush is out, they lose control of
the Democratic party machine. The Democrat President gets to appoint the
party chair, and you think that they want their man out when they are
scheming on getting Hillary nominated in 2008?

I think you're getting your Republican propaganda on Kerry confused with
the Republican propaganda about Dean.

Dean is the one who wants to wrest control of the Democratic party from
the status quo. Kerry is part of that establishment.

I don't think the Clintons are as selfish as you assume.

jps