Don White

Default Calif Bill

Not likely...!

Bert Robbins wrote in message

Can I quit my job in the US, move to Canada and get some progressively
increasing support from you?

Bert

Butch Ammon

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:50:58 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

bites tongue

-W

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You have to have some marketable skills to move up there

Good for you Clams!

John H

My sentiments exactly! It goes along with that old saying, "If you can't
saying anything nice, don't say anything at all".

Butch Ammon

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

Not likely...!

Bert Robbins wrote in message

Can I quit my job in the US, move to Canada and get some progressively
increasing support from you?

Bert

The most honest aspect of bertie-poop is his munnged email address...so
typically Republican, eh?

--
Email sent to is never read.
Harry Krause

You have to have some marketable skills to move up there

Good for you Clams!

John H

My sentiments exactly! It goes along with that old saying, "If you can't
saying anything nice, don't say anything at all".

Butch Ammon

Whooooosh...redux.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Don White

That's out in Alberta, near Lake Louise? Lucky her!

Harry Krause wrote in message
Uh, why would you think he has a wife or a mother?

Speaking of Canada, my wife has a business trip in May to somewhere near
Moraine Lake. She certainly moves in better circles than I do.

--
Email sent to is never read.

John H

You have to have some marketable skills to move up there

Good for you Clams!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Whooosh...right over your head, again, John. But, then, you have no
marketable skills, either...

BTW, what's your spin on this:

Car bomb kills 47 would-be Iraqi soldiers
Attack comes day after explosion kills 55

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A suicide car bomber Wednesday killed 47 people,
most of them Iraqi men standing in line to join the new Iraqi army,
Iraqi medical officials said.

It is the second straight day suspected insurgents attacked where people
were applying for jobs with the Iraqi security services. On Tuesday, a
deadly truck bombing killed 55 people near a police station south of
Baghdad as Iraqi applicants lined up outside.

Wednesday's blast happened in front of the Iraqi Army Recruiting Center
in central Baghdad, U.S. Army Col. Ralph Baker said. A man drove a white
1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera packed with explosives weighing between
300 and 500 pounds that shredded everything in its path, Baker said.

A spokesman for the Iraqi Governing Council said the insurgents are
trying to "destabilize" the country, but said the attacks won't deter
the country's move toward sovereignty.
--------------------

Yep, we sho' are winnin' those hearts and minds...
Problem is, they're in pieces and parts.

When Saddam was there, the Iraqis were killing Iraqis by the tens of
thousands annually. Now Iraqis are killing Iraqis by the hundreds
annually. Sounds like a pretty damn good improvement to me!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Bert Robbins

Don,

Do we feel good now that we have thrown a personal insult because we lack
the intelligence and integrity communicate effectively?

What's going to happen when Canada fills up with all progressive minded
individuals? If this comes to pass you will not have any conservatives to
confiscate money from to fund your "progressive" programs.

Besides Harry has my e-mail address and has communicated, via e-mail, with
me personally within the last few months.

Bert