JDavis1277

Default Calif Bill

jps,

Hope you're not serious about moving to Canada?? That would force a lot of
Canadians down here and who wants that? Least of all the Canadians.

If serious about Bush I'm afraid you're out of here soon. Are you sure Canada
will have you? Don't think you can qualify as a draft dodger, this time.

Have you considered Oz? You and Karen could hook up. Make babies perhaps?
Wow, what an image.

Butch

snipI went to school there and get on extremely well with my Canadian
brethren. If Bush is elected again, they may have the pleasure of my
company permanently. Fortunately for you and the rest of the country,
Kerry is going to clean Bush's clock.

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Not to worry...there's always room for progressive minded Americans up

here.
The province I live in is just barely keeping it's population figures

level
at a bit over 900K.

Can I quit my job in the US, move to Canada and get some progressively
increasing support from you?

Bert

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
Not to worry...there's always room for progressive minded Americans up

here.
The province I live in is just barely keeping it's population figures

level
at a bit over 900K.

Can I quit my job in the US, move to Canada and get some progressively
increasing support from you?

Bert

Doubtful. You have to have some marketable skills to move up there, and
you don't.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Joe

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

Can I quit my job in the US, move to Canada and get some progressively
increasing support from you?

Bert

You could, but why would you want to?
Their unemployment rate and taxes are higher.

Clams Canino

bites tongue

-W

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You have to have some marketable skills to move up there

John H

You have to have some marketable skills to move up there

Good for you Clams!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

You have to have some marketable skills to move up there

Good for you Clams!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Whooosh...right over your head, again, John. But, then, you have no
marketable skills, either...

BTW, what's your spin on this:

Car bomb kills 47 would-be Iraqi soldiers
Attack comes day after explosion kills 55

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A suicide car bomber Wednesday killed 47 people,
most of them Iraqi men standing in line to join the new Iraqi army,
Iraqi medical officials said.

It is the second straight day suspected insurgents attacked where people
were applying for jobs with the Iraqi security services. On Tuesday, a
deadly truck bombing killed 55 people near a police station south of
Baghdad as Iraqi applicants lined up outside.

Wednesday's blast happened in front of the Iraqi Army Recruiting Center
in central Baghdad, U.S. Army Col. Ralph Baker said. A man drove a white
1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera packed with explosives weighing between
300 and 500 pounds that shredded everything in its path, Baker said.

A spokesman for the Iraqi Governing Council said the insurgents are
trying to "destabilize" the country, but said the attacks won't deter
the country's move toward sovereignty.

Yep, we sho' are winnin' those hearts and minds...
Problem is, they're in pieces and parts.

--
Email sent to is never read.