NOYB

Default OT--An interesting piece on Bush

"Charles" wrote in message

NOYB wrote:

You obviously don't read basskisser's posts. Shelikoff and he had a

"you're
an idiot...no you are" post going for about 3 months. I know Steve

wasn't
the idiot, either.

B'asskisser needs to be given a pass, for it is painfully obvious this
guy is not running on all cylinders.

Oh, he's on all cylinders all right...a cylinder of nitrous, a cylinder of
isoflurane, and a cylinder of halothane. That'd explain the brain dead
posts.

basskisser

Charles wrote in message ...
NOYB wrote:

You obviously don't read basskisser's posts. Shelikoff and he had a "you're
an idiot...no you are" post going for about 3 months. I know Steve wasn't
the idiot, either.

B'asskisser needs to be given a pass, for it is painfully obvious this
guy is not running on all cylinders.

-- Charlie

speaking of "running on all cylinders", I notice you have NOTHING of
any substance to interject into the post, huh? Kettle, black?
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message news:xzVVb.20032
You obviously don't read basskisser's posts. Shelikoff and he had a "you're
an idiot...no you are" post going for about 3 months. I know Steve wasn't
the idiot, either.

Please provide some evidence of how "(you) know Steve wasn't the
idiot, either." Do you have some evidence of his I.Q., mental
capacity, or training in any of the particular fields that we've had
diatribes about, or are you, as usual, writing with no regard to fact?
basskisser

John H wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 05:45:49 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Philosophy, Not Policy
Why Bush isn't good at interviews.

Sunday, February 8, 2004 4:30 p.m. EST
President Bush's interview on "Meet the Press" seems to me so much a
big-story-in-the-making that I wanted to weigh in with some thoughts. I am
one of those who feel his performance was not impressive.

Snipped

If I worked for President Bush I'd say spend the next nine months giving
speeches, and limit interviews. If I worked for Mr. Kerry I'd say give a lot
of interviews, be out there all the time, and don't try to wrap your points
up in a coherent philosophy, which is something a good speech demands.
Anyway, that's how I see it. Am I wrong? By the way, I've never been able to
stick to a talking point in a TV interview in my life.

Gotta admit, I agree with what this guy said, especially his first and
last paragraphs.

John H

First, it was a woman. Second, it's typical how you conservatives snip
what you want, and trash the rest. Typical right spin.
Charles

basskisser wrote:

speaking of "running on all cylinders", I notice you have NOTHING of
any substance to interject into the post, huh? Kettle, black?

Yup. Pot too.

So you are finally admitting you have nothing of substance; that's
interesting. I think many of us concluded that a long time ago.

-- Charlie

Doug Kanter

"WaIIy" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:29:07 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"WaIIy" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:53:28 -0600, Messing In Boats
wrote:

Since we in the US appear to have decided to be rulers of
the universe, let's elect John Kerry, a real veteran and war hero, as
our commander-in-chief.

Yup, an admitted baby-killer and traitor marching under the North
Vietnamese flag.

What a putz.

Would you care to back up those statements? Or, did you have a liquid

lunch
today?

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.org/

Interesting read.

While in command of Swift Boat 44, Kerry and crew operated without
prudence in a Free Fire Zone, carelessly firing at targets of
opportunity racking up a number of enemy kills and some civilians. His
body count included-- a woman, her baby, a 12 year-old boy, an elderly
man and several South Vietnamese soldiers.

"It is one of those terrible things, and I'll never forget, ever, the
sight of that child," Kerry later said about the dead baby. "But there
was nothing that anybody could have done about it. It was the only
instance of that happening."

Kerry said he was appalled that the Navy's ''free fire zone'' policy in
Vietnam put civilians at such high risk.

And this makes him a traitor marching under the NV flag.....how??? Be
careful with your answer. You're already in over your head.

NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message news:xzVVb.20032
You obviously don't read basskisser's posts. Shelikoff and he had a

"you're
an idiot...no you are" post going for about 3 months. I know Steve

wasn't
the idiot, either.

Please provide some evidence of how "(you) know Steve wasn't the
idiot, either." Do you have some evidence of his I.Q., mental
capacity, or training in any of the particular fields that we've had
diatribes about, or are you, as usual, writing with no regard to fact?

I've read Steve's posts and I've read your posts. Steve's not the idiot.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message thlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message news:xzVVb.20032
You obviously don't read basskisser's posts. Shelikoff and he had a

"you're
an idiot...no you are" post going for about 3 months. I know Steve

wasn't
the idiot, either.

Please provide some evidence of how "(you) know Steve wasn't the
idiot, either." Do you have some evidence of his I.Q., mental
capacity, or training in any of the particular fields that we've had
diatribes about, or are you, as usual, writing with no regard to fact?

I've read Steve's posts and I've read your posts. Steve's not the idiot.

No, you are. Read what to hell I said, which was: Please provide some
evidence of how "(you) KNOW Steve wasn't the idiot, either" Can you?
I'm not asking for wild speculation. You claimed you KNEW, so, show
the proof.