John H

Default OT--An interesting piece on Bush

On 10 Feb 2004 03:13:58 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message news:xzVVb.20032
You obviously don't read basskisser's posts. Shelikoff and he had a "you're
an idiot...no you are" post going for about 3 months. I know Steve wasn't
the idiot, either.

Please provide some evidence of how "(you) know Steve wasn't the
idiot, either." Do you have some evidence of his I.Q., mental
capacity, or training in any of the particular fields that we've had
diatribes about, or are you, as usual, writing with no regard to fact?

Just go back and read some of your posts, bk, no further evidence is
needed.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!