mohm senad

Default motor does not start

I have a Volvo Penta MB10
it does not start , even the starter is not able to turn it and I have
to help the starter!
but if the motor is a little warm, the starter can turn it ans is
starts problemles.

Q: is it because the batteri is too old? or the starter is not ok? or
even the motor itself has a problem?

thabks
Mo
Doug Kanter

You forgot C:
It's a boat. It's supposed to f*&k with your head on a regular basis.

mohm senad

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:27:48 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

You forgot C:
It's a boat. It's supposed to f*&k with your head on a regular basis.

Thank you very much . it was very helpfull

you arrogant.

jchaplain

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:30:42 +0100, mohm senad
wrote:

I have a Volvo Penta MB10
it does not start , even the starter is not able to turn it and I have
to help the starter!
but if the motor is a little warm, the starter can turn it ans is
starts problemles.

Q: is it because the batteri is too old? or the starter is not ok? or
even the motor itself has a problem?

thabks
Mo

wbel, maybees wes cabnt's unbersahns you promlemles bescus yo cabnt
spelt orb spokes.
MPerlst216

No wonder so many foriegners hate Americans.

Doug Kanter

wrote:

You forgot C:
It's a boat. It's supposed to f*&k with your head on a regular basis.

Thank you very much . it was very helpfull

you arrogant.

If you continue owning a boat, you'd better develop a sense of humor, or
you're going to end up very frustrated.

Doug Kanter

wrote:

I have a Volvo Penta MB10
it does not start , even the starter is not able to turn it and I have
to help the starter!
but if the motor is a little warm, the starter can turn it ans is
starts problemles.

Q: is it because the batteri is too old? or the starter is not ok? or
even the motor itself has a problem?

thabks
Mo

wbel, maybees wes cabnt's unbersahns you promlemles bescus yo cabnt
spelt orb spokes.

Asshole. English is apparently not his native language. Tu eres un animale
susio.

UglyDan®©™

I think the MB10 has a belt driven starter/generator, check the belt
tension, clean the terminals, try a new battery, new brushes?? and if
all else fails use your handcrank.
UD

Jim Carter

"UglyDan®©T" wrote in message
I think the MB10 has a belt driven starter/generator, check the belt
tension, clean the terminals, try a new battery, new brushes?? and if
all else fails use your handcrank.
UD

Thank you Dan for your response to a good and legitimate question.
Too bad others do not have your good manners.

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

mohm senad

wrote:

I have a Volvo Penta MB10
it does not start , even the starter is not able to turn it and I have
to help the starter!
but if the motor is a little warm, the starter can turn it ans is
starts problemles.

Q: is it because the batteri is too old? or the starter is not ok? or
even the motor itself has a problem?

thabks
Mo

wbel, maybees wes cabnt's unbersahns you promlemles bescus yo cabnt
spelt orb spokes.

even if you could guess (!!) what I wrote, you never could make a
contribution.
enough of that, nobody needs your hint.