jchaplain

Default motor does not start

Asshole. English is apparently not his native language. Tu eres un animale
susio.

Thats fine, but did you see the response this moron gave to you
Doug?...

Thank you very much . it was very helpfull
you arrogant.

And you called me an asshole for not respecting this dip****?
I can certainly understand that a person is trying to post a question
who does not speak or write English well, but then this idiot posted a
follow up calling you arrogrant when you joked with him. Sort of
****ed me off, but Doug...seeing your response to me...##ck you too.

Doug Kanter

"jchaplain" wrote in message
Asshole. English is apparently not his native language. Tu eres un

animale
susio.

Thats fine, but did you see the response this moron gave to you
Doug?...

Thank you very much . it was very helpfull
you arrogant.

And you called me an asshole for not respecting this dip****?
I can certainly understand that a person is trying to post a question
who does not speak or write English well, but then this idiot posted a
follow up calling you arrogrant when you joked with him. Sort of
****ed me off, but Doug...seeing your response to me...##ck you too.

I see both sides of the issue. It sometimes annoys people. I decided when I
turned 50 that I could say whatever the hell I wanted. :-) It's the only
good advice I ever got from my ex mother-in-law.