Eric H

Default I´m an evil pirate

I don't know!
I don't know where I'm a gonna' go when the volcano .....
Oops!
Sorry.
But aren't Jimmy B's lyrics more relevant and enlightening than 90% of
the stuff posted in this "boating" NG?

pray4surf

I've got 80' of waterline
Nicely making way

boating and buffett do go hand-in-hand

Rick

Rick

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
is this rec.buffet.songs group?

Don't know.. What songs do they play at your local Hometown Buffet??? ;-)

"I come from where the rivers meet the sea,
that's part of why I'm so wild and fancy free..."

Rick

Rick & Linda Bernard

Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young???

"pray4surf" wrote in message
. com...
I've got 80' of waterline
Nicely making way

boating and buffett do go hand-in-hand

Rick

pray4surf

"Rick & Linda Bernard" wrote in message
: Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young???
:

yes, but covered by Buffett - plays it at most concerts...

'For I have plowed the seas
And smoothed the troubled waters"

Rick

Florida Keyz

truth being, in 24 years of living in the keys, Jimmy has done NOTHING to help
us out, nor had and concerts, fund raisers, etc.

Jimmy is now all about the $$! and that is the truth!

And I can justify that!

Old Pirate bird nest pawelk General 7 September 28th 03 03:54 AM
Tampa Bay Radio Pirate Is Licensed Captain Boating Safety Comm Volunteers General 12 August 27th 03 10:03 PM
Volunteers Needed To Locate Radio Pirate, Tampa Bay Area Boating Safety Comm Volunteers General 14 August 22nd 03 01:43 AM
Tampa Bay Radio Pirate/ Licensed Captain/UPDATE Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers General 3 August 21st 03 03:33 PM