John H

Default OT - Are we safer? Go figure....

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 04:42:23 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:41:58 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:15:32 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Oops. I meant his first taste of geometry, not algebra.

Well, it's too late then. I wouldnl't recommend trying to take any
other course during the summer. Geomety is easy enough that a bright
kid can get away with it. Also, Algebra 2 is not very Geometry
dependent. Pre-calc is *very* dependent on Algebra 2, though.
Try to keep him in 'honors' type courses if possible, just because of
the peer groups.

John H

Yeah...he prefers those groups to begin with. The girls don't smell like
Yankee Candle shops, and the guys are into skateboarding, fishing and
shooting. There are even a few Boy Scouts. Normally, he avoids that type,
but these three seem to have escaped the mind-numbing part of the
organization. The parents are probably democrats.

Nope, probably conservatives. Most Dems don't worry about education
much. Makes no difference 'cause Uncle will support them anyway. I'm
surprised most Dems even send their kids to school.

[YOU started it!]

John H

Uncle??? Uncle is still working 57 hours a week on an assembly line!

Whoops! My bad.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!