Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jay

Default How many feet for a nantucket voyage?

I am interesting in checking out the lower half of the Ct River, and out
towards Nantucket/The Vineyard.. I have no plans to try this on the 18' I
have now, but what would anyone recommend for a good "sea worthy" size for a
boat to stand up to the chop?
Right now I'm looking at upgrading to a Sea Ray sun Deck (260 horse, 24 ft.,
50gal gas tank) thinking that that might be something that can be used
around the Islands/The Cape...

-j