Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gary

Default Baffle in the Exhaust (also Ping DAVE HALL...)

A week or so ago I asked about muffeling the exhaust on my boat.

One person (Dave) suggested:

You might be able to simply slide a baffle into the exhaust outlet.
They are good for taking the rasp out of the exhaust note and they are
simple to install (and remove if desired).

I've looked around a bit but haven't found any such devices. (Not in-line
mufflers, but baffles that can just be "inserted" into the exhaust outlet.

Anyone know where to find information on these?

Thanks,
Gary