Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lee Huddleston

You can't fight international terrorism with existing US laws. The Clinton
administration tried that after the 1993 WTC attack, and it resulted in the
2001 attack.

That is not true. The Clinton administration was successful in
fighting terrorism. When Bush took over he was warned repeatedly
about the terrorist and he and his team fell asleep for nine months.
The 2001 WTC attack was easily preventable. Keep in mind that it
occurred while George Bush was President. But, as is usual for
everything that has occurred during his administration, he never takes
any responsibility. Instead of fighting terrorist Bush has ****ed
away all of our money and the lives of our finest men and women (not
to mention hundreds of thousands of Iraqis) to fight a battle we did
not need to fight. Iraq is not part of the "war" on terrorism; it is
a very dangerous distraction. If anything, it has been an excellent
recruiting tool for the terrorist.

Lee Huddleston

Bill Moyers on environment, politics and Christian fundamentalists [email protected] General 1852 April 5th 05 11:17 PM
OT Bush is certainly no Reagan basskisser General 0 June 8th 04 03:53 PM
A truly great man! John Cairns ASA 24 December 4th 03 05:20 PM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM