Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mark Davis

Default FL Keys

Anyone have an idea what the "on water" Gas (not diesel) prices are in the
keys about now? I am planning a short 7 day cruise starting in S. Fl and
heading to Key West and just trying to ball park some numbers.

Also, if you have any idea on transient dockage for Powerboats that would be
awesome, right now I am just assuming $10/ft as kind of a guideline... That
maybe too low, any ideas? Are there any price minimums that a 27' powerboat
wouldn't meet?

Thanks!
Mark.