Mark Davis

Default FL Keys

Thanks for the info, I am already a boat us member, so that should save a
few bucks here and there...

That's not to bad on the gas price, I pay that or more locally off
Daytona...

Thanks Again!
Mark.

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
link.net...
Expect about $2.20. That buys you "mid grade". Transient dockage can

vary
widely by the area. It seems to get pricier the closer you get to Key

West.
Bud and Mary's in Islamorada used to be cheap - maybe they still are.

There is
a Hampton Inn next door with an Outback Steakhouse. Not much more that

you can
walk to.

http://www.budnmarys.com/Marina.htm

Another source for info:

http://www.boatamerica.org/marinas/

Click on "Find a Boat US cooperating marine". Some offer a 25% discount.

You
can save well over the $15 to join in short order on a seven day trip.

Dan

Mark Davis wrote:

Anyone have an idea what the "on water" Gas (not diesel) prices are in

the
keys about now? I am planning a short 7 day cruise starting in S. Fl

and
heading to Key West and just trying to ball park some numbers.

Also, if you have any idea on transient dockage for Powerboats that

would be
awesome, right now I am just assuming $10/ft as kind of a guideline...

That
maybe too low, any ideas? Are there any price minimums that a 27'

powerboat
wouldn't meet?

Thanks!
Mark.