Jim Kelly

Default FL Keys

Gas was about $1.90/ gal at Sharky's at Port Largo over the holidays.

Many places charge for a minimum of 30' for dockage and I think you will have a
hard time finding it for $10/ft. $15 to $20 would be closer with the higher
figure in Key West.

Florida Keyz: How do you get to the gas dock you mentioned. Is it near
Gilbert's on Jewfish Creek?

Mark Davis wrote:

Anyone have an idea what the "on water" Gas (not diesel) prices are in the
keys about now? I am planning a short 7 day cruise starting in S. Fl and
heading to Key West and just trying to ball park some numbers.

Also, if you have any idea on transient dockage for Powerboats that would be
awesome, right now I am just assuming $10/ft as kind of a guideline... That
maybe too low, any ideas? Are there any price minimums that a 27' powerboat
wouldn't meet?

Thanks!
Mark.