Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim,

Default ( OT ) Observation

I'm more than a little amused that most of the right wingers here have
faked addresses. I liken this to spray painting obscenitys on a wall,
then running away.

My address is working (test it if you like). Yahoo has excellent spam
filters, so I have no worry about that part.

What is it you are afraid of? Someone might subscribe you to a (GASP)
liberal newsletter or something? Rest assured -- any legitimate
newsletter will ask for confirmation to prevent such things, and you
have no worries about reading news other than that selected for you by
Faux and other right wing wacko groups.