Jim,

Default ( OT ) Observation

I'm more than a little amused that most of the right wingers here have
faked addresses. I liken this to spray painting obscenitys on a wall,
then running away.

My address is working (test it if you like). Yahoo has excellent spam
filters, so I have no worry about that part.

What is it you are afraid of? Someone might subscribe you to a (GASP)
liberal newsletter or something? Rest assured -- any legitimate
newsletter will ask for confirmation to prevent such things, and you
have no worries about reading news other than that selected for you by
Faux and other right wing wacko groups.
JimH

"Jim," wrote in message
I'm more than a little amused that most of the right wingers here have
faked addresses. I liken this to spray painting obscenitys on a wall,
then running away.

My address is working (test it if you like). Yahoo has excellent spam
filters, so I have no worry about that part.

What is it you are afraid of? Someone might subscribe you to a (GASP)
liberal newsletter or something? Rest assured -- any legitimate
newsletter will ask for confirmation to prevent such things, and you have
no worries about reading news other than that selected for you by Faux and
other right wing wacko groups.

Why would anyone in their right mind post an actual working email address in
a NG?

Krause is a good example of why not. He stalked me and my wife and posted
private information about us here in rec.boats. He then proceeded to make
threats to me. He has done the same to several other folks here.

If you want to contact someone, do it at the NG with a post. If you want to
post your email address, go right ahead. Just don't question those that
don't.

Jim,

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

Additionally I can define what I want as spam. I DO see some advantage
in taking some of the more personal discussions to private email.
John H

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:26:43 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

Talk to Krause. He enjoys sending emails. When he sends them to me they get
bounced back to him. I think that's why he doesn't like me very much, that and
the fact that I won't go out on his boat with him. Now if someone else wanted to
take me out on Harry's boat, that might be a different story.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
P. Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message

"Jim," wrote in message
[...]

Well, considering how asslicker threatened to "make my live hell" I don't
blame people for not posting real addresses.........it is noted that the two
people that have taken the stalking off the NG and into the real world are
simpleton liars jealous of what others have accomplished.

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

Jim,

Why do you want a NG's participant's email address?

If you check the email address of most of the people who post in newsgroups,
you will see most of them do not use their real email (no matter what
political party they support). If you think a NG is anything more than idle
chit chat, or as you put it, "obscenities on a wall" you have deluded
yourself and the importance of your cut and paste posts.

"Jim," wrote in message
I'm more than a little amused that most of the right wingers here have
faked addresses. I liken this to spray painting obscenitys on a wall,
then running away.

My address is working (test it if you like). Yahoo has excellent spam
filters, so I have no worry about that part.

What is it you are afraid of? Someone might subscribe you to a (GASP)
liberal newsletter or something? Rest assured -- any legitimate
newsletter will ask for confirmation to prevent such things, and you have
no worries about reading news other than that selected for you by Faux and
other right wing wacko groups.

John H

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:12:46 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

I'm more than a little amused that most of the right wingers here have
faked addresses. I liken this to spray painting obscenitys on a wall,
then running away.

My address is working (test it if you like). Yahoo has excellent spam
filters, so I have no worry about that part.

What is it you are afraid of? Someone might subscribe you to a (GASP)
liberal newsletter or something? Rest assured -- any legitimate
newsletter will ask for confirmation to prevent such things, and you
have no worries about reading news other than that selected for you by
Faux and other right wing wacko groups.

Would you like to send me an email?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Jim,

John H wrote:

[...]

NO -- I prefer discourse with those with at least partially open minds.
John H

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:45:04 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

Maybe you want to send me a little love note? Hmmm?

If you *really* want to send me an email, I could send you one to which you
could respond. But, we have to have some kind of code so the people on the news
group won't know about this infatuation you seem to have.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JimH

John H wrote:

[...]

I think Jimcomma really *likes* me too. ;-)