basskisser

Default OT U.S. Intel puts me at ease

The Department of Homeland Security issued statements recently that if
terrorists hit the U.S. again, explosives will likely be delivered via
motor vehicle. First, is this supposed to be some kind of revelation?
Hell, I could have told them THAT, for far less than the millions it
probably cost for the dept. to come to that profound conclusion!
Secondly, what do I DO with that divine information? Do I report every
motor vehicle I see to the Dept. of Homeland Security?
Next, U.S. intelligence reported recently that terrorists are likely to
manufacture and use a biological, chemical, or nuclear device against
us. What are they trying to say? Sounds to me like they aren't doing
there job! If they were, wouldn't they be saying that they are STOPPING
terroists from doing just that?
Finally, what about this "terrorism"? I don't think we've been truly
terrorized. Yes, some have, with 911 and all, but really, how many of
you are terrified to walk out of your door every day, go to work, the
movies, fishing, etc. Are we really victims of terror? We are victims
of zealots, fanatics, etc.

John H

On 17 Feb 2005 08:49:22 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

[...]

Is that little rant supposed to lend credibility to your posts?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

It just reaffirms his grip on the title of "King of the NG idiots"

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

basskisser

wrote:

[...]

Yes. First, read it. It isn't a "rant". Simply the way I see things.
Secondly, what is NOT credible about it? Everything in it that I
presented as a fact, is true.
Now, when are you going to start the many, many posts calling JimH and
Fritz a "****ing liar"?

basskisser

wrote:

[...]

What fact that I presented is idiotic to you? I have to admit, you are
better at being childish than you are at lying.

John H

wrote:

[...]

Why would I do that?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
basskisser

wrote:

[...]

Because he IS one. You claimed Harry lied, and posted over and over and
over that he was "a ****ing liar". Don't you remember? Was you drunk?

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Because he IS one. You claimed Harry lied, and posted over and over and
over that he was "a ****ing liar". Don't you remember? Was you drunk?

Was you illiterate. ?

Bassy, you keep this group fun.

basskisser

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Because he IS one. You claimed Harry lied, and posted over and over

and
over that he was "a ****ing liar". Don't you remember? Was you

drunk?

Was you illiterate. ?

Bassy, you keep this group fun.

Smithers, do you really fret about using proper English, spelling,
syntax, and typography in a newsgroup? Really? Then, please, look at
your sentence above. You wrote a sentence, which was in the format of a
question. You ended it with a period, then put in a question mark.
You keep this group fun.