John H

On 17 Feb 2005 10:01:15 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

John H wrote:
On 17 Feb 2005 08:49:22 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

The Department of Homeland Security issued statements recently that

if
terrorists hit the U.S. again, explosives will likely be delivered

via
motor vehicle. First, is this supposed to be some kind of

revelation?
Hell, I could have told them THAT, for far less than the millions it
probably cost for the dept. to come to that profound conclusion!
Secondly, what do I DO with that divine information? Do I report

every
motor vehicle I see to the Dept. of Homeland Security?
Next, U.S. intelligence reported recently that terrorists are likely

manufacture and use a biological, chemical, or nuclear device

against
us. What are they trying to say? Sounds to me like they aren't doing
there job! If they were, wouldn't they be saying that they are

STOPPING
terroists from doing just that?
Finally, what about this "terrorism"? I don't think we've been truly
terrorized. Yes, some have, with 911 and all, but really, how many

of
you are terrified to walk out of your door every day, go to work,

the
movies, fishing, etc. Are we really victims of terror? We are

victims
of zealots, fanatics, etc.

Is that little rant supposed to lend credibility to your posts?

John H

Yes. First, read it. It isn't a "rant". Simply the way I see things.
Secondly, what is NOT credible about it? Everything in it that I
presented as a fact, is true.
Now, when are you going to start the many, many posts calling JimH and
Fritz a "****ing liar"?

Why would I do that?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes