basskisser

Default OT Bush says OOPS!

Seems that Bush had to go back to the drawing board. His budget that he
handed in last week was flawed. He *forgot* to include $82 billion! It
was just a little accounting error, and I'm sure he's sorry he simply
forgot to add that in.

John H

On 15 Feb 2005 13:05:54 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

Seems that Bush had to go back to the drawing board. His budget that he
handed in last week was flawed. He *forgot* to include $82 billion! It
was just a little accounting error, and I'm sure he's sorry he simply
forgot to add that in.

The fact that the request would come in as a supplemental was well know, in most
states, well before the budget was submitted. Hell, Kennedy, Pelosi, Reid, etc.
were griping about it weeks ago.

Is the Atlanta newspaper a little behind the times?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
basskisser

wrote:

Seems that Bush had to go back to the drawing board. His budget that

he
handed in last week was flawed. He *forgot* to include $82 billion!

It
was just a little accounting error, and I'm sure he's sorry he

simply
forgot to add that in.

The fact that the request would come in as a supplemental was well

know, in most
states, well before the budget was submitted. Hell, Kennedy, Pelosi,

Reid, etc.
were griping about it weeks ago.

Is the Atlanta newspaper a little behind the times?

John H

Do tell, what makes you think that I didn't know this before, and what
makes you think I got my information from "the Atlanta newspaper"? Or
are you just ignorantly posting again?

JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Seems that Bush had to go back to the drawing board. His budget that

he
handed in last week was flawed. He *forgot* to include $82 billion!

It
was just a little accounting error, and I'm sure he's sorry he

simply
forgot to add that in.

The fact that the request would come in as a supplemental was well

know, in most
states, well before the budget was submitted. Hell, Kennedy, Pelosi,

Reid, etc.
were griping about it weeks ago.

Is the Atlanta newspaper a little behind the times?

John H

Do tell, what makes you think that I didn't know this before, and what
makes you think I got my information from "the Atlanta newspaper"? Or
are you just ignorantly posting again?

And so it begins....just as every weekday does around 8 a.m.

basskisser

wrote:

[...]

Jim, if you don't like it, may I suggest you don't read it, nor
comment. Now, if you need an explanation of the above, just look,
read....and try to comprehend.

JimH

wrote:

[...]

A double negative Bassy.

Regardless, I only commented because I find it quite comical. You punch in,
you take the bait and you dance for everyone here from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F,
excluding holidays.

It is the Bassy show.....starring you. ;-)

Now, if you need an explanation of the above, just look,
read....and try to comprehend.

OK.

John H

wrote:

Seems that Bush had to go back to the drawing board. His budget that

he
handed in last week was flawed. He *forgot* to include $82 billion!

It
was just a little accounting error, and I'm sure he's sorry he

simply
forgot to add that in.

The fact that the request would come in as a supplemental was well

know, in most
states, well before the budget was submitted. Hell, Kennedy, Pelosi,

Reid, etc.
were griping about it weeks ago.

Is the Atlanta newspaper a little behind the times?

John H

Do tell, what makes you think that I didn't know this before, and what
makes you think I got my information from "the Atlanta newspaper"? Or
are you just ignorantly posting again?

So the Atlanta newspaper *is* behind the times?

If you *knew* this before, why wait several weeks to post your newfound
knowledge?
John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
NOYB

And I thought you were going to tell us that he impregnated your mom back in
his partying days, and the cocaine (alleged) resulted in your mental
retardation.