Wolfgang

"rick" wrote in message
link.net...

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Well, it is good to know something, anyway. When we know that you know
something this will be good for us and good for you. When you go to meet
Jesus, we will all rejoice.
========================

Spoken with all the compassion I know you have, eh?

What you know might be an interesting study for some. I've got other things
to think about.......I'm sure you'll understand.

You really seem to have a fixation on wishing people dead.

Do I? Well, I'll be jiggered.

Why is that?

Why don't you tell me? I mean, it doesn't seem that way to me. If it seems
that way to you, it only makes sense that YOU should tell us all why that
is......ainna?

First, teenagers that don't canoe as much as you think they should,

I don't really think about teenagers much. As a matter of fact, I hardly
think about them more than I do about you. Thinking about them now, it
occurs to me that I couldn't care less how much time any of them spends in a
canoe. For that matter, I can't think of a single reason that the matter of
whether or not they spend any time at all in a canoe.....or how much, if
they do.....should be of any interest (let alone import) to me. Should it?

As for wishing any of them dead........well, I guess maybe I've known some
that you haven't.

and now Tnt.

You mean.....um.....Tom, I think it is......the person who signs him or her
self as TnT? I'm no Christian, but if I read Christian doctrine right (and
I've done a bit of reading about such things) meeting Jesus at the last
trump (whether it be the big one or simply the common
personal.....um.....transition) is a joy eagerly awaited and fervently hoped
for. Who am I to hope for anyone else's rapture to be unnecessarily
delayed?

I'd get that checked out if I were you...

Well, you're not.

Wolfgang
and you can't be........deal with it.

rick

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
"rick" wrote in message
link.net...

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Well, it is good to know something, anyway. When we know
that you know
something this will be good for us and good for you. When you
go to meet
Jesus, we will all rejoice.
========================

Spoken with all the compassion I know you have, eh?

What you know might be an interesting study for some. I've got
other things
to think about.......I'm sure you'll understand.

You really seem to have a fixation on wishing people dead.

Do I? Well, I'll be jiggered.
===============

You're the one that keeps talking about it, must be you...

Why is that?

Why don't you tell me? I mean, it doesn't seem that way to me.
If it seems
that way to you, it only makes sense that YOU should tell us
all why that
is......ainna?
==================

LOL You'e the one talking about others being dead, and either
they would be better off, as in the case of the teens that
drowned, or it you make you happy enough to rejoice. Sick there
wolfie, sick...

[...]

=============
Yes, thankfully. You have too many issues to deaL WITH.

Wolfgang
and you can't be........deal with it.

Wolfgang

"rick" wrote in message
link.net...

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
"rick" wrote in message
link.net...

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

[...]

Um.......no offense, Ricky, but you really are too dumb to play with. I
think I'll wait for Tommy.

Ta ta!

Wolfgang

rick

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"rick" wrote in message
link.net...

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
"rick" wrote in message
link.net...

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

[...]

LOL Run away little one....

Wolfgang

Tinkerntom

Wolfgang wrote:
"rick" wrote in message
link.net...

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
"rick" wrote in message
link.net...

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

[...]

Hey Woolfie, when you were a child, were you not taught to share your
toys? Did you have something in particular you wanted to play? Tommy

Wolfgang

"Tinkerntom" wrote in message
ps.com...

Hey Woolfie, when you were a child, were you not taught to share your
toys?

We didn't have toys.......well, maybe a little hand-me-down dirt once in a
while.

Did you have something in particular you wanted to play?

Um.......yeah......let's play Usenet. All we gotta do is get a few dozen
nitwits together on a newsgroup and have them pretend they've got something
to say.

Wolfgang
and, yes, it IS fun!