Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greg

Default Resume safe speed sign?

Would people understand if I had a sign on my boat that said resume safe speed?
I was thinking something like the "resume safe normal operation" done with
green graphics.
I go slow a lot and my neighbors like to go fast. It seems that when they pass
me they always give me a "courtesy slow down" which puts them in a plow and
rolls me. Waving them on doesn't help. How do you say, "Maintain your plane"?
Actually I think if it got common, a simple flag would work. Maybe a green
circle on a white field?
There are some folks who do know about boats and pass at speed but they are not
the rule..

Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$ NOYB General 106 September 24th 03 01:57 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
Fog signal frequency Simple Simon ASA 18 September 3rd 03 01:46 AM
A tough question for Jeff and Shen44 otnmbrd ASA 53 July 30th 03 06:14 PM
Just How Safe Do You Feel? Doug Kanter General 34 July 13th 03 06:14 PM