tom clark

Default Anybody know about buying Mercury Marine School engines?

I am exploring buying a Mercruiser I/O from a Mercury Marine
technician training school at a price about 3k lower than new.
I am hearing conflicting reports about what the technicians do to the
engines...everything from tearing them down to just testing the
electrical systems. If it is major work I will go new.

Can anyone help me here?

Thanks