rgdavico

Default 1988 mercury 175 cowling removal

I feel really stupid asking this question, but how do you take the cowling
off of a 1988 mercury 175 black max? I just picked the boat up and want to
do some tinkering and run a compression check on it. Pretty bad when I am
ready to rebuild the thing but can't get the dang cowling off!
Thanks in advance!