Ethan

Default Painting the bottom of a fiberglass gheenoe

I have done some extensive repairs to the bottom of my fiberglass
gheenoe and am getting ready to repaint it. Any recommendations? Are
some paints better than others? I use the boat to hunt with so the color
needs to be some type of tan or brown color. I've used duck boat paint
in the past but was wondering what might work better.

Thanks

Ethan

prepping bottom for spring painting sel1 General 6 October 17th 04 01:08 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 September 29th 04 05:19 AM
Bottom painting Parallax Cruising 23 November 23rd 03 01:31 AM
Looking for books or articles on bottom painting and other maintenance . . . Steve General 0 November 3rd 03 11:09 AM