Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

Hehehe. You think organized crime was in it to help the little guy?
Organized crime got involved with labor unions for two reasons: 1) so

they

could get their hands on the millions in union money, and 2) so they
could
use the unions to strong-arm corrupt politicians into giving their front
companies (construction, waste disposal, etc) lucrative no-bid contracts.

snip

I understand organized crime's motives. I'm just saying that when you
oppress a group of people long enough, they sometimes resort to desperate
means.

Speaking of organized crime, ever seen some of the topics discussed at a
dental convention regarding price fixing and gouging?

I must have missed that convention. Do tell. Which convention did you
attend, Harry?