Neil Mayes

Default FS: Garmin GPSMAP 176C GPS Package

FOR SALE: Garmin GPSMAP 176C GPS Package:

o Garmin GPSMAP 176C GPS, 320 x 240 pixels Color Display
o Power/Data Cable and Mounting Bracket
o Optional 128 MB memory card provided
o Optional USB Memory Card programmer provided
o Optional MapSource United States Roads & Recreation CD V3.03 provided
o Optional MapSource Canada Metro Guide with Roads & Rec CD V3.00 provided

Works like new and looks like new. No flaws or dings.

Had a buyer, but his wife fessed up to buying him one for Christmas, so this
one is back on the market!
Paid $821 - asking $550 OBO

Larry W4CSC

I guess, seeing as how this is the SECOND time you violated Comcast's
AUP by selling something on Usenet, this might be a good time to point
out that rec.boats.electronics is NOT a for sale newsgroup......

But, you're in luck, rec.boats.marketplace IS!

Please take your ad over to rec.boats.marketplace so we can go on
arguing about electronic nonsense.......

Thanks.

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:49:00 GMT, "Neil Mayes"
wrote:

FOR SALE: Garmin GPSMAP 176C GPS Package:

o Garmin GPSMAP 176C GPS, 320 x 240 pixels Color Display
o Power/Data Cable and Mounting Bracket
o Optional 128 MB memory card provided
o Optional USB Memory Card programmer provided
o Optional MapSource United States Roads & Recreation CD V3.03 provided
o Optional MapSource Canada Metro Guide with Roads & Rec CD V3.00 provided

Works like new and looks like new. No flaws or dings.

Had a buyer, but his wife fessed up to buying him one for Christmas, so this
one is back on the market!
Paid $821 - asking $550 OBO

Larry W4CSC

NNNN

SAIL LOCO

Who cares if the guy runs a personal classified. I just don't want to see the
"for the best prices call" type ads.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Jeff Morris

"SAIL LOCO" wrote:
Who cares if the guy runs a personal classified.

That's because you sometimes run a garage sale in these groups. I think it
inappropriate and essentially stealing from all of the readers. If one person
is allowed, we have to allow everyone, and then we might as well give up.

Larry W4CSC

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:17:42 -0500, "Jeff Morris"
wrote:

"SAIL LOCO" wrote:
Who cares if the guy runs a personal classified.

That's because you sometimes run a garage sale in these groups. I think it
inappropriate and essentially stealing from all of the readers. If one person
is allowed, we have to allow everyone, and then we might as well give up.

Amen.....

Larry W4CSC

NNNN