Lee Yeaton

Default the boats of rec.boats - site update

Sir Spamalot, your photos are now online.

Harry, I added your second photo.

Anyone else? I see a few newbies here. Show off your boat at the boats of
rec.boats photo site, link below.

If someone starts on a new FAQ please let me know so I can link our photo
site to it.

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
www.thebayguide.com

the boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

John H

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:03:35 -0500, "Lee Yeaton"
wrote:

Sir Spamalot, your photos are now online.

Harry, I added your second photo.

Anyone else? I see a few newbies here. Show off your boat at the boats of
rec.boats photo site, link below.

If someone starts on a new FAQ please let me know so I can link our photo
site to it.

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
www.thebayguide.com

the boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Thanks Lee. The site is great and your effort at maintaining it is
appreciated (by me at least). I just went to take a look at the Poco
Loco, and now I'm in a good mood again!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

wrote:

Sir Spamalot, your photos are now online.

Harry, I added your second photo.

Anyone else? I see a few newbies here. Show off your boat at the boats of
rec.boats photo site, link below.

If someone starts on a new FAQ please let me know so I can link our photo
site to it.

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
www.thebayguide.com

the boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Thanks, Lee. I especially like all your photos of the Bay area.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Capt. Frank Hopkins

Hi Lee,
I guess some of us don't say thanks often enough for maintaining the
site. So THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!
Capt. Frank
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks

Lee Yeaton wrote:

Sir Spamalot, your photos are now online.

Harry, I added your second photo.

Anyone else? I see a few newbies here. Show off your boat at the boats of
rec.boats photo site, link below.

If someone starts on a new FAQ please let me know so I can link our photo
site to it.

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
www.thebayguide.com

the boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Jim--

"Lee Yeaton" wrote in message
Sir Spamalot, your photos are now online.

Harry, I added your second photo.

Anyone else? I see a few newbies here. Show off your boat at the boats

of
rec.boats photo site, link below.

If someone starts on a new FAQ please let me know so I can link our photo
site to it.

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
www.thebayguide.com

the boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Nice work Lee. I see Harry's Parker at the site. I wonder why he does not
post a picture of his custom made lobster boat? You remember, the $250,000
one he claimed to own.

Proposed: "Preamble to FAQ- rec.boats" news_admin General 1 December 14th 03 03:19 PM
Obit: rec.boats Joe Parsons General 36 November 9th 03 07:30 PM
the boats of rec.boats - site update Lee Yeaton General 1 October 14th 03 03:03 AM
Is sailing becoming extinct? Don White General 14 August 12th 03 12:38 AM