P.Fritz

Default King of the NG idiots

End of the year nostalgia

A look back at the memorable post that cemented asslicker's claim to the
title........'cow down' LMAO

From: (basskisser)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: ( OT) "Bush lied, my son died"
Date: 30 Sep 2004 11:27:15 -0700

"Butch Davis" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jim,

Are you really Michelle Godberg?

Yeah, I know it's hard for you right wing goose-steppers to even
FATHOM the idea that someone might call Bush out for his outright lies
to the American public.

I can't understand why you righties think that it's patriotic, and
being a good American to just cow down and take those lies, and
distortions that BushCo spews daily.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
End of the year nostalgia

A look back at the memorable post that cemented asslicker's claim to

the
title........'cow down' LMAO

Hmmm, so, I take it that you've never heard of the phrase? Must be you
haven't traveled the U.S. very much....it's used in western NY,
Pennsylvania, etc. quite a lot. It means to COWER, something I suspect
you are good at, seeing how you can't even raise a kid without support
from usenet. Can't keep a wife, either.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
End of the year nostalgia

And this one, where you admit that you "abuse high school kids". I knew
you wasn't a man, but jeez, Paul, high school kids??

From: "P.Fritz"
Newsgroups: alt.support.single-parents
Subject: Scooby Doo
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:59:35 -0500

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Paul Fritz wrote in message

"V" wrote in message
The kids and I saw Scooby Doo II. What a riot!
Does anyone else stick goobers, and m and m's in their bags? I

mean,
$3.50 for
a bottled water is ridiculous! I swear if I could have sat on a

bag
of
microwave popcorn or something and waited for it to pop, I

would
have!
::sigh::
But it was worth 28 bucks to see their faces light up.

The reason for the high prices at the concession stand is that

the
typical
movie theater makes almost nothing from the sale of tickets. Almost

all
of
that goes to the movie distributor.

Ahhh... the voice of reason. I thought it was something to do with

the
government.

You are right, the guvmint had a lot to do with it, and it dates back
to the
50's :-)

Good weekend?

Same old same old, abuse the high school kids and worked on the
house.....but I am happy with one particular team in the 'final four'
:-)

Bruce King Bart Senior ASA 4 June 26th 04 03:43 AM
2004 Melbourne to King Island Yacht Race - 0635 Sked Positions and Handicap Leaders ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 6th 04 10:00 PM
Republican Idiots!! Gilligan ASA 1 November 17th 03 03:35 AM
"I have a dream, but no license." Scout ASA 2 August 29th 03 04:17 AM