Calif Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:1103494904.18e6c7930c1306e3f7fbda7cccb75f1c@t eranews...
Calif Bill wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news
Calif Bill wrote:

Yes, Yellow Fever was one. Hepatitis A was the other. Machu Pichu

does

not

need the YF.

http://www.oattravel.com/gcc/general...aspx?oid=76742

with the amazon add on is the type trip. 7 days in the Galapagos.

Well, there goes that neighborhood. It's really too bad tourism is
allowed there.

Do not judge everybody else by your actions.

You're the supporter of anti-environmentalists, not me. Plan on bagging
a few trophies there while backs are turned?

I am more environmental aware than you. 2 big boats, big gentleman farm,
lots of fertilizer production. I hope to land a few peacock bass in the
Amazon.

P.Fritz

ink.net...

Calif Bill wrote:
Yes, Yellow Fever was one. Hepatitis A was the other. Machu Pichu
does

not
need the YF.

http://www.oattravel.com/gcc/general...aspx?oid=76742
with the amazon add on is the type trip. 7 days in the Galapagos.

Well, there goes that neighborhood. It's really too bad tourism is
allowed there.

Do not judge everybody else by your actions.

Just goes to show how myopic and ill informed harry is. The tourism in the
Galapagos is the reason that the Equadorian government can maintain the
islands in the conditon they are in.

For those that are not aware........you are charged a $100.00 U.S entrance
fee to the islands, tours are strictly limited to the approved boats etc,
naturalists accompany all outings and you must stay on the marked trails.
Islands are opened and closed to prevent any overburden on any particular
island....the boats and tours have little/no say in which islands are open
and closed. If you arrive by private boat the fees are much high and they
must have an appoved naturalist the entire time they are there. The money
raise from the entrance fees etc support the preservation of the islands and
their widelife, including the Darwin Center where there is a major effort
being made to restore the tortise population, as well as ridding the islands
of the non native species.

P.Fritz

nk.net...

Calif Bill wrote:

Yes, Yellow Fever was one. Hepatitis A was the other. Machu Pichu

does

not

need the YF.

http://www.oattravel.com/gcc/general...aspx?oid=76742

with the amazon add on is the type trip. 7 days in the Galapagos.

Well, there goes that neighborhood. It's really too bad tourism is
allowed there.

Do not judge everybody else by your actions.

You're the supporter of anti-environmentalists, not me. Plan on bagging
a few trophies there while backs are turned?

I am more environmental aware than you. 2 big boats, big gentleman farm,
lots of fertilizer production. I hope to land a few peacock bass in the
Amazon.

They took us out piranha fishing when we were there.......as evidence of
how little I fish....I was the only one in the boat that did not land
one....but they did serve us piranha soup that night :-)

Calif Bill

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

nk.net...

Calif Bill wrote:

[...]

They say we can go pirana fishing also, but I am going to bring along a
couple of top water plugs just in case.
Bill

-rick-

"Calif Bill" wrote ...

They say we can go pirana fishing also, but I am going to bring along a
couple of top water plugs just in case.
Bill

Be careful down there...

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/piranha038/candiru.html

Calif Bill

"-rick-" wrote in message
news

"Calif Bill" wrote ...

They say we can go pirana fishing also, but I am going to bring along a
couple of top water plugs just in case.
Bill

Be careful down there...

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/piranha038/candiru.html

Ooh, That is not good. It is a male thing to pee in the river.

P.Fritz

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

nk.net...

Calif Bill wrote:

[...]

It wasn't a big deal.......just chunks of beef on barbless hooks.......it is
like throwing a little bait fout for harry or asslicker.....they bite at
anything. :-)

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

nk.net...

Calif Bill wrote:

[...]

Still must resort to petty name calling to try and be a man, I see. It
must be hell to have such low self esteem.

JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

nk.net...

Calif Bill wrote:

[...]

So when are you going to make good on the bet you lost to me? You owe me
$1,000. Are you going to stiff me on the bet or are you a man who lives up
to his word?

P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

nk.net...

Calif Bill wrote:

[...]

Asslicker is a fraud who has resorted to forging posts in a failed attempt
to boost his own low self esteem. Must suck to be a third rate draftsman
and reigning "King of the NG idiots"