Calif Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Harry, thanks for the information regarding the vultures here,

and
not
giving them my personal information. You were spot on! I

filled
them
with half-truths

You're not bright enough to figure out what consitutes a

half-truth.
Saying
that you recieved a Masters degree in engineering from Penn

State,
and then
2 years later claiming that recieved a Masters degree from

Georgia
Tech, is
not an example of a half-truth. It's a flat-out lie.

Perhaps, before you make an idiot of yourself, you'd like to

re-read my
original post to Harry.
Did you just happen to see the part where I SAID that I even told

some
"outright lies"? Or didn't that part hit your brain? Maybe the

pain
from getting the hook out is bothering your comprehension?

Oh, I already knew you were lying about having your Masters degree.

I was
just reminding *you* that you were lying.

Lie about your masters, then probably a lie about your Bachelors.

Your B.S.
is not a university degree. Why you are a 2nd rate draftsman.

Gee Bill, if I were, it'd be better than being a handy man!!!!

I probably make more as a 1st rate handyman than you do as a 2nd rate
draftsman. I retired, and boredom set in. But between being a 1st rate
handyman and travel and boating, I enjoy life. And where did you travel
this year? I went to Italy for a month and took my 2 kids and son-in-law
along for 2 weeks. And you?

P. Fritz

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
nk.net...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

This summer I spent 3 weeks in Germany, Austria, Hungary and Romania,
with my daughter and a friend. Even spent a little time on a movie set in
Bucharest. Also another few days in Vegas, and will spend New Years week in
the Carribean.

Are you still planning that Galapagos trip?

Had a friend similar to you.....he had retired from the biz, and worked
odd jobs solely for vacation money.......he'd then take off for upwards of 6
weeks at a time with his wife and traveled all over the world.

Asslicker probably thinks travelling is taking Marta downtown to the
"world class city" Atlanta.

basskisser

P. Fritz wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
nk.net...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Paul, I've shown you many, many reasons why Atlanta, is indeed a world
class city. You've shown how many reasons why it isn't.......oh, yes,
NONE.. It's too bad you have to go on lonely trips with your daughter.
Maybe if you hadn't been such a bitter, bottom feeding childish boor,
you may still have a wife.

Calif Bill

Galapagos is on. Just forked out $510 to the immunology clinic for 2 shots
each and malaria pills for the wife and I.
Bill

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
nk.net...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

P. Fritz

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...
Galapagos is on. Just forked out $510 to the immunology clinic for 2

shots
each and malaria pills for the wife and I.
Bill

I'm guessing 'yellow fever' as one.....or did you get that when you when
to Machu Pichu?

Did you get the boat you were looking for and are you doing 4 or 7 days?
I regret only doing the 4 days, it was so incredible there. My daughter has
set her sights on Marine Biology as a career because of that trip.

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
nk.net...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Dr. Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD

Basskisser,
Didn't you write the following to Harry? When did you stop thinking Harry
was a delusional schizophrenic with out any "cojones"? Are you still ready
to beat his ass next time he comes to Atlanta? It is good to see you did
not fall for his "lobster boat" story.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimDandy Sep 5 2001, 6:18 am
wrote in message ...
It's interesting you have such big cojones you hide behind a spoofed
posting
address, the hiding place of a coward.

What is truly sad is that none of you twerps have any command of the
English
language and are incapable of anything beyond sixth grade insults.

Hey, Harry, if you are SOOO brave, and have SUCH big "cojones", why
are you hiding your lobster boat? You've stated many times that you
don't want it to be seen in the newsgroup, for fear of others. YOU, my
friend are the coward. Now, if you think that I am the coward, and
have "no cojones", your next time in Atlanta, let me know. I'll meet
you at the airport!

wrote in message ...
JimDandy wrote:
Man, if your wife is in the psyche sciences, she must have a

freakin'
field day with you. She's probably written case studies just from

observing YOU. Hell, your alter-ego even owns a lobster boat!! You
obviously know nothing about decent mental health or the diagnosis and

treatment of mental illnesses.
Or much about boats, either. Wouldn't you be better off on boatered,

where the
simps live and play?

And what in the world do you base that on? I simply stated that your
wife would have a field day with you! Face it, Hairy, your a
delusional schizophrenic. (ie. lobster boat!)

Calif Bill

Yes, Yellow Fever was one. Hepatitis A was the other. Machu Pichu does not
need the YF. http://www.oattravel.com/gcc/general...aspx?oid=76742
with the amazon add on is the type trip. 7 days in the Galapagos. We are
going back to MP as our friends have not been, and can not swap this portion
of trip.
Bill

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...
Galapagos is on. Just forked out $510 to the immunology clinic for 2

shots
each and malaria pills for the wife and I.
Bill

I'm guessing 'yellow fever' as one.....or did you get that when you when
to Machu Pichu?

Did you get the boat you were looking for and are you doing 4 or 7

days?
I regret only doing the 4 days, it was so incredible there. My daughter

has
set her sights on Marine Biology as a career because of that trip.

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
nk.net...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

P. Fritz

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yes, Yellow Fever was one. Hepatitis A was the other. Machu Pichu does

not
need the YF.

http://www.oattravel.com/gcc/general...aspx?oid=76742
with the amazon add on is the type trip. 7 days in the Galapagos. We

are
going back to MP as our friends have not been, and can not swap this

portion
of trip.

We had to get the yellow fever shot because we were entering Brazil after
Peru and Ecuador....would not have hd to if it was in reverse. The Hep A
shot was the painful one for me but definitely worth it. Are you making it
to Quito or just Guyaquil? (sp?) Quito was much more interesting.

Bill

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...
Galapagos is on. Just forked out $510 to the immunology clinic for

2
shots
each and malaria pills for the wife and I.
Bill

I'm guessing 'yellow fever' as one.....or did you get that when you

when
to Machu Pichu?

Did you get the boat you were looking for and are you doing 4 or 7

days?
I regret only doing the 4 days, it was so incredible there. My

daughter
has
set her sights on Marine Biology as a career because of that trip.

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
nk.net...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Calif Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news
Calif Bill wrote:
Yes, Yellow Fever was one. Hepatitis A was the other. Machu Pichu does

not
need the YF.

http://www.oattravel.com/gcc/general...aspx?oid=76742
with the amazon add on is the type trip. 7 days in the Galapagos.

Well, there goes that neighborhood. It's really too bad tourism is
allowed there.

Do not judge everybody else by your actions.