Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dennis T

Default Used Cruiser

I'm looking at a 1998 3650 Motoryacht and was wondering if anyone out there
has any experience with this vessel. Its winter in Chicago and I won't be
able to sea trial until spring. Is there something I should be looking for
that is peculiar to this boat?

The boat appears to be well maintained, low engine hours, everything looks
like new. It was out of the water all last summer as the owners moved.

Any experience with resale? Does it hold its value?

Any info would be appreciated.

--

cell 708-601-4847