Keith Beauregard

Default F.S. Sawyer Cruiser Paddle

Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=36 123&rd=1

Sawyer Cruiser Paddle For more than 30 years Sawyer's Cruiser paddle has
offered serious canoeists, around the world, a high value, race bred paddle
with legendary durability. Featuring 5 laminations of Ponderosa pine and
Douglas fir in the dual tapered oval shaft, a Sawyer-GlassedT blade of
laminated Ponderosa pine, walnut and ash and topped with our super
comfortable UnigripT. From frog-water to class 3+ whitewater, the Cruiser is
your choice! Key Features: Unigrip Reinforced with our exclusive
Sawyer-GlassT. 5 laminations Ponderosa pine and Douglas fir Tapered oval
shaft. Used this paddle for a two day canoe class, wasn't my thing so it's
time to sell. Don't know a lot about paddeling. Paddle is 58" long tip to
handle and I was told it is one of the best paddles made. Has a few minor
surface scuffs, in like new condition. Any questions please feel free to
email me.

Carlisle RS kayak paddle from NZ Bill Tuthill General 0 November 11th 03 08:20 PM
Help, Double Paddle Question CanoeArt General 1 August 9th 03 03:35 AM
FS: Carbon Fiber Kayak Paddle David J. Van den Branden General 6 August 3rd 03 06:21 PM
Paddle length? Michael Daly General 2 July 23rd 03 04:54 PM
Forsale: Sawyer 'Cruiser' 18' fiberglass canoe Catherine Lynn Smith General 0 July 15th 03 04:51 PM