Don White

Default Good news stories needed

Try this

http://tinyurl.com/4tx2b

Don White

"JimH" wrote in message

It is a war Don. Besides, you have no dog in the fight so why are you so
obsessed with our war on terror?

No problems in Canaduh to be worried about or to try and fix?

Remember that you need us far more than we need you. ;-)

Nice of you to say that after you got us hooked on Yankee dollahs.

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

It is a war Don. Besides, you have no dog in the fight so why are you so
obsessed with our war on terror?

No problems in Canaduh to be worried about or to try and fix?

Remember that you need us far more than we need you. ;-)

Nice of you to say that after you got us hooked on Yankee dollahs.

I thought that your country was "evolved" and didn't need to rely upon the
bad Americans to the south?

Don White

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

I thought that your country was "evolved" and didn't need to rely upon the
bad Americans to the south?

Gotta send our surplus hydro electricity, natural gas, numerous minerals etc
somewhere. Y'all are nice & close and that saves on shipping.

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

I thought that your country was "evolved" and didn't need to rely upon
the
bad Americans to the south?

Gotta send our surplus hydro electricity, natural gas, numerous minerals
etc
somewhere. Y'all are nice & close and that saves on shipping.

Is that all you have to offer? We can survive without it.

Don White

"JimH" wrote in message

Is that all you have to offer? We can survive without it.

I think you'd better go find someone who knows what he's talking about. My
impression is the US wants all the natural gas, hydro etc we can spare &
then some. You may be at home freezing in the dark but others may differ.

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

Is that all you have to offer? We can survive without it.

I think you'd better go find someone who knows what he's talking about. My
impression is the US wants all the natural gas, hydro etc we can spare &
then some. You may be at home freezing in the dark but others may
differ.

Hell, if we need your resources we will just go up and take them. We are
being kind to you.

John Wentworth

"Don White" wrote in message

I think you'd better go find someone who knows what he's talking about. My
impression is the US wants all the natural gas, hydro etc we can spare &
then some. You may be at home freezing in the dark but others may
differ.

Don,
If the US/Canadian border were closed tomorrow, Canada would be in deep
trouble immediately. The US would be hurt, Canada would be devastated.
There is a reason why 75% of Canadians live within 50 miles of the
border, and it's not because they like to watch American TV stations.
Can you imagine what would happen if the US auto companies pulled out of
Canada? Houses in Windsor would be selling for $20K.

Jim Carter

"John Wentworth" wrote in message
Can you imagine what would happen if the US auto companies pulled out of
Canada? Houses in Windsor would be selling for $20K.

Well John, if the US auto companies pulled out of Canada, we would still
have Toyota, Honda, Chrysler, Cami and Magna, plus the 100's of the second
and third tier companies that employ thousands of workers here in Canada for
the Auto Industry in Mexico and Europe.
So I don't think those people in Windsor need to worry.

Jim Carter

OT--Very good news Doug Kanter General 3 November 27th 04 12:29 PM
Good news, good news Simple Simon ASA 41 October 3rd 03 03:08 PM