Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Simple Simon

Default Good news, good news

Dear Group,

I managed to nurse my new sails through customs and have word
from FED EX tracking that the sails are on the delivery truck which
left from Marathon (forty miles south of here) at a little after nine
this morning. I should have the sails in my grubby little hands later
on this afternoon.

Boy are you gonna be jealous when you get a load of how well the
new sails set and how shiny new they look. No more critics allowed
like the last time I showed pics of worn-out sails. There will be nothing
to criticize.

Look for a link to a new webpage showing actual sailing pictures with
new working sails in a week or two.

S.Simon - constantly improving his fine blue water yacht