Doug Kanter

Default OT--Very good news

"NOYB" wrote in message
.net...

Future of 9th Circuit Under Review

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

By Kelley Beaucar Vlahos

Fox News

WASHINGTON - For many conservatives, the words "9th Circuit" mean more

than
just a federal appeals court in California. The words embody everything

they
think is wrong with liberal activism, West Coast politics and the judges

who
tried to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance.

This is a snore. The conservatives have the 4th circuit court of appeals in
Virginia, a bastion of right wing thinking. Gotta have balance, or the whole
damned country will turn into a church bake sale.

Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The right-wing BORG don't want balance...they want everything and
everything to be as mindless as they are.

Damn... you mean we stole a page from the lie-berals's play book? For
shame...

Jack

Falky foo

As I always say, the liberals want your money, the conservatives want your
soul.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
.net...

Future of 9th Circuit Under Review

Gary Warner

"Falky foo" wrote in message
. com...
As I always say, the liberals want your money, the conservatives want your
soul.

That's how it used to be. Now the liberals still want your money but
the conservatives want you soul AND your money. They mouth tax
breaks but they keep spending, spending, spending.