Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sel1

Default flame gauze

Hi, The surveyor who inspected my boat mentioned a priority replacement of
the "fuel tank flame gauze" in his report, but I have been unable to find
out what he was referring to. The marina where my boat is isn't familiar
with that term either.

He (Johnathon Watson for those of you who know of him) has passed away since
doing the survey.

Thanks