Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Song of The Day...

This is just a driveby folks - noticed all the ****ing and moaning so
I'm doing my part to lighten things up.

For Doug Kanter - check out the last stanza.

For everyone else - put a smile on your face. :)

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tomf123/relax.wma

Gotta get back to....er.....work. :)

Later,

Tom
DSK

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
This is just a driveby folks - noticed all the ****ing and moaning so
I'm doing my part to lighten things up.

For Doug Kanter - check out the last stanza.

For everyone else - put a smile on your face. :)

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tomf123/relax.wma

All I see is a bunch of Martian characters

 ? ƒ?

DSK

Paul Schilter

Tom,
LMAO !
Paul

This is just a driveby folks - noticed all the ****ing and moaning so
I'm doing my part to lighten things up.

For Doug Kanter - check out the last stanza.

For everyone else - put a smile on your face. :)

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tomf123/relax.wma

Gotta get back to....er.....work. :)

Later,

Tom

Song with ship metaphor.... Gould 0738 General 1 July 15th 04 11:24 AM
ABC song DSK ASA 1 May 7th 04 01:21 AM
Popular song in Bagdad. Joe ASA 27 November 12th 03 11:37 PM
Words to song - Yo Ho Ho, It's a sailor's life for me ... [email protected] Cruising 8 November 2nd 03 03:46 AM