BoatBanter.com

-   -   wm seeks female for boating (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2564-wm-seeks-female-boating.html)

Js9073 December 28th 03 08:52 PM

wm seeks female for boating

51 yr old male seeks first mate for boating times

Joseph Stachyra December 28th 03 11:57 PM

wm seeks female for boating

Get a Dog, the one with the wet nose, at least their cheaper than a 18kt.
bitch

Harry Krause December 29th 03 12:18 AM

wm seeks female for boating

"Js9073" wrote in message
51 yr old male seeks first mate for boating times

Hmmm, Joe, you sound like the perfect date for Karen Elizabeth Smith of
Australia, but be careful. She eats her mates after congress.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Joy December 29th 03 02:33 AM

wm seeks female for boating

wow... now that's a reply.... but then some of us "bitches" like 24Kt.
better yet 24Kt with Diamonds!! OR just a man with some class.

Florida Keyz December 29th 03 02:45 AM

wm seeks female for boating

how about a sheep?

Marcos December 29th 03 06:37 AM

wm seeks female for boating

....or get an inflatable

Gould 0738 December 29th 03 06:49 AM

wm seeks female for boating

...or get an inflatable

Good idea. But better avoid the "hard bottom" models.

Florida Keyz December 29th 03 02:57 PM

wm seeks female for boating

I am seeking an attractive 40 ish woman, with a great bod, a trust fund, good
in bed, and Lousey taste in men.

Harry Krause December 29th 03 03:00 PM

wm seeks female for boating

Florida Keyz wrote:

I am seeking an attractive 40 ish woman, with a great bod, a trust fund, good
in bed, and Lousey taste in men.

If you'll settle for just plain lousy, I suggest Karen E. Smith of Oz.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Charles T. Low December 29th 03 05:17 PM

wm seeks female for boating

Whatever floats your boat!

I think you need to comment on your close quarters maneuvering skills.

====

Charles T. Low
- remove "UN"
www.boatdocking.com