BoatBanter.com

-   -   wm seeks female for boating (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2564-wm-seeks-female-boating.html)

Joy December 30th 03 01:23 AM

wm seeks female for boating

nope not into sheep... diamonds are much better than sheep!!

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
how about a sheep?

Joy December 30th 03 01:24 AM

wm seeks female for boating

well 2 out of 4 aint bad....lol

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
I am seeking an attractive 40 ish woman, with a great bod, a trust fund,

good
in bed, and Lousey taste in men.

Gould 0738 December 30th 03 03:20 PM

wm seeks female for boating

Charles T. Low wrote:

Whatever floats your boat!

I think you need to comment on your close quarters maneuvering skills.

Didn't you write a book that would help him with that?

It's important to be able to get in an out of the berth gracefully,
confidently, and under full control.

Particularly in instances where one is putting in to a strange slip, the use of
a fender to prevent any actual contact between the vessel and the dock is well
advised.

Most guys can only fantasize about doing a satisfactory job of handling twin
screws.
Twins are reasonably scarce in actual practice, so most are better off
developing
an effective technique for handling the commonly encountered singles.

Wayne B December 31st 03 01:26 AM

wm seeks female for boating

(Gould 0738) wrote in message ...
Twins are reasonably scarce in actual practice, so most are better off
developing
an effective technique for handling the commonly encountered singles.

In craft approaching 60 y/o, there's nothing wrong with an effective,
reliable single. Newer models can play double headers under the
lights.

Charles T. Low December 31st 03 01:09 PM

wm seeks female for boating

It took me a few seconds to realize that you actually were getting it ...
;-)

Good "come-back."

====

Charles T. Low
- remove "UN"
www.boatdocking.com
www.ctlow.ca/Trojan26 - my boat

====

Backyard Renegade December 31st 03 06:07 PM

wm seeks female for boating

"Joy" wrote in message ...
well 2 out of 4 aint bad....lol

Uh, not to be picky but he mentioned 5 (five) criteria. But anyway,
which two? I got a single friend, and he won't care if you can't count
;)